Is an organization specialized in promoting Costa Rica as a tourist destination in Europe. The members of Futuropa Group know the needs and demands of the European traveler that wants to visit Costa Rica. They are dedicated to providing information in several languages, maintaining a high standard of quality in their services and operating their companies ethically, in both their relations with the tourist and their business partners. The Futuropa Group also actively supports the implementation of sustainable tourism practices amongst its participants.
Where we are headed
To be the leading specialized entity in the European markets, bringing together Costa Rican tourism companies oriented towards these markets, for the purpose of:
- Propelling adequate conditions for an optimum development of the European tourist markets towards Costa Rica and the Central American region.
- Promoting Costa Rica as a destiny and the services associated with it, in accordance to the expectations of the European traveler and the tourist industry through an complete effort, organized and systematic, oriented towards the sustainable development of the country.
- To bring together companies with capabilities for the European markets, that want to take advantage of them and in the same way, contribute to their development in an integral manner.
- To promote the associates’ services and Costa Rica as a destiny in the European Outbound Markets, by their own means and in alliance with third parties, promoting sustainable development.
- To expedite the adequate conditions, working in an integral and strategic manner on the group of factors that influence in the development of the European markets.
- To coordinate and propel with other organizations and institutions procedures related with the European markets on a national, regional and international level.
- To guide, make aware and train the associates and the tourism sector in general, on the particularities of the European markets and disclose on a permanent basis the projections, actions and reach of this Association.
|Board of Directors
|PRESIDENT||Mrs. Julia Siri|
|VICE-PRESIDENT||Mr. Daniel Chavarria|
|TREASURER||Mr. Will Aiello|
|SECRETARY||Mr. Roberto González|
|CHAIRMAN||Mr. José Tomás Batalla|
|CHAIRMAN||Mr. Robert Koch|
|CHAIRMAN||Mr. Mauricio González|
|SUPERVISOR||Mrs. Celia Quintana|